As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IF #ad
IF Electronic Dictionary Bookmark Single Language Definitions, English, Grey #adIF #ad
- Also unlike popular dictionary and thesaurus apps, you don’t need an active internet connection to be able to use it! Made to last: each led kids bookmark is made from durable and tough Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
It makes it easy to find and remember new words and the act of keying in the word also helps with reputation! Comprehensive: each digital bookmark packs in over 38, 000 words definitions in 4 languagesas as well as synonyms and example usage to help you grasp the context.
Easy on the eyes: unlike blue-emitting screens, this English dictionary bookmark has a vision-friendly display and contrast arrow buttons that let you set the brightness according to your surroundings and eye comfort.
Perfect for kids and young learners: this is a perfect bookmark for kids or for school kids. Plenty of battery life: unlike a smartphone’s battery life that drains way too quickly, this LED bookmark has a battery power save feature so you never have to worry about missing a definition.
2. IF #ad
Electronic Dictionary Bookmark Translation Edition, German-English #adIF #ad
- Easy to use: turn it on and get translating; battery is included and even better, no roaming data or Wifi required. Thousands of words at your fingertips and in your book - The ideal accessory whether you're travelling, studying, reading or just ordering your dinner.
Super, slim design that fits in your bag, your pocket or a book; an electronic Dictionary that doubles up as a bookmark.
Award winning product; 2. 5mm thin, available in 6 different languages; Lithium battery included. Contrast arrow buttons allow screen be darkened or lightened to allow easy reading in variable lighting conditions. If default display is faint or dark, simply adjust the contrast.
3. IF #ad
Children's Electronic Dictionary Bookmark #adIF #ad
- Comes with battery fitted. Data content is comprehensive, with 30, 000 word definitions taken from the best-selling Oxford Primary Dictionary.
Designed as an easy-to-use 'at hand' dictionary enabling quick look-up and understanding of the words children encounter daily during their formative years. Suitable for ages 7+.
4. Merriam-Webster #ad
Merriam-Webster’s Elementary Dictionary #adMerriam-Webster #ad
- Kid-friendly usage hints spark imagination and describe different shades of meanings. Features 36, uses 1, 000 updated entries, 300 quotes from children's literature.
Grows students' vocabulary & reading skills, newly updated with new words. Perfect resource for school or home. A great study aid for students building vocabulary.
5. Franklin #ad
Franklin DMQ221 Collins English Dictionary with Thesaurus #adFranklin #ad
- Pocket dictionary & 500, 000 Synonym Thesaurus. Phonetic spell correction. 6 word games - anagrams, hangman, word blaster, word train, word deduction and spelling bee.118, 000 words, definitions and phrases from Collins English Dictionary Express Edition. Calculator, metric and currency converter.
6. POCKETALK #ad
82 Language Smart Translations in Real Time Gold, Portable Two-Way Voice Interpreter, Pocketalk Classic Language Translator Device #adPOCKETALK #ad
- Built in two year data plan: travel and communicate confidently in 133 countries – Pocketalk’s built-in data plan translates conversations anywhere internet signal is available.
Our voice translator device can translate up to 82 languages seamlessly with more on the way allowing you to build a deeper connection and fully immerse yourself in any situation. Multi-language, two-way voice translator: travel to foreign countries and communicate authentically with someone that speaks a different language with the Pocketalk Translator Device.
Dependable real time translator: Our translating device accesses translation engines as you speak to break down language barriers instantly and accurately. Translation accuracy: swearwords, jargon and slang languages often contain cultural features and do not always have equivalent translation in the target language.
7. IF #ad
IF The Really Useful Magnifying Bookmark, The Wayfarers #adIF #ad
- High quality 'Fresnel' lens with double magnification. Slim flat design so it can be left in your book to mark and magnify. A handy magnifier that fits neatly in your bag or pocket.
High quality carded bookmark to mark your books for years to come. Eight quirky optical designs so you can be sure to find one that suits your own personality or interests.