As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MaxPower #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Dual-drive 24-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle #adMaxPower #ad
- 1/2-inch drive head delivers up to 512n. M 378lb. Ft of torque. Suitable for medium-duty and precision works. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar.
Dual 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch drive 360-degree rotating flex head lets you work at any angle. Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. 3/8-inch drive head delivers up to 202N. M 149lb. Ft of torque. Suitable for heavy-duty works. Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip.
2. Neiko #ad
12”Length | CR-V Steel | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head, Neiko 00339A 3/8" Drive Premium Breaker bar #adNeiko #ad
- 180 degree flexible head works at any angle, to reach around tight space and generate optimized leverage. Meets or exceeds ansi standards ASME B107. 110-2012. Heat treated, chrome vanadium steel construction provides strength and durability for long lasting tool life.
Spring-loaded ball bearing holds socket securely to ensure a tight grip to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck nuts and bolts. Standard 12 inch handle with a beautiful mirror polish is corrosion resistant, Provides maximum torque of 150 foot-pounds and stability to support heavy duty operation.
3. Neiko #ad
Neiko 00206A 1/2"" Drive Premium Breaker Bar | Cr-V Steel | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head | 24” Length" #adNeiko #ad
- Durable: made of extremely durable drop forged heat-treated chrome vanadium and corrosion-resistant mirror/chrome polish finish. Ansi: meets or exceeds ansi standards ASME B107. 110-2012. Design: spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely and is ideal to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts.
Versatile: 180-degree flexible chrome-moly head works at any angle, to reach around tight spaces and generate optimized leverage. Long reach: half inch drive premium breaker bar with a long 24-inch handle that provides ample leverage to amplify torque.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
4. Olsa Tools #ad
And Lug Nuts | Professional Grade, Olsa Tools Extendable Breaker Bar, 16", 24" Length | Locking Extending Breaker Bar | 220 Degree Flex Head Cheater Bar | Great for Automotive, Wheels, 1/2-Inch Drive #adOlsa Tools #ad
- All olsa tools products have a limited lifetime warranty. Ideal for your everyday job. Its flexible head works at any angle to reach around tight spaces and generate optimized leverage. Premium unbreakable steel - carefully engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium Cr-V steel, stay confident that your 1/2" Drive Telescoping Breaker Bar will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs.
Easy to use - it's a no-brainer with the extendable breaker bar applied to both clockwise & counterclockwise directions for tightening. 1/2 drive extendable breaker bar - this professional extendable 24 inch Breaker Bar has a knurled handle that ensures firm non-slip grip so you can complete your job with ease.
Satisfaction guaranteed - we are firmly committed to quality and giving the best experience to our valuable customers.
So buy with ease, and start using your new 1/2" Drive Extendable Breaker Bar. Perfectly made to break and loosen rusted, decayed, stuck nuts and bolts. Extendable bar - this 1/2 inch drive extending breakerbar has a telescoping bar that allows extending from 16-24 inches for extra torque when you need it. Torque measurement in a clockwise direction with a 180-degree flex head. Be at the forefront with your new professional grade extendable breaker bar handle, very dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop.
|Brand||Olsa Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Olsa Tools #ad|
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 18 Inch Breaker Bar | SBH00218 #adTEKTON #ad
- An internal spring controls the tension and position of the head while installing sockets or engaging fasteners. Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions.
Stated length is true working length, from center of drive tang at 90˚ to end of handle. No preset head positions means you can move fluidly around obstructions along your swing path.
Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean. Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. 230-degree pivoting head lets you approach your work from any angle.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
6. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00200A 1/2" Drive Extension Breaker Bar | 15" Length | Rotating Flex Head | CR-V Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Design: spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely and is ideal to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts.
Long reach: half inch drive breaker bar with a long 15-inch handle that provides ample leverage to amplify torque. Durable: made of extremely durable drop forged heat-treated chrome vanadium and corrosion-resistant mirror/chrome polish finish.
Versatile: 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, to reach around tight spaces and generate optimized leverage. Protection: square drive radius corners reduce socket wear by locking on to the sides of the fastener rather than the edges.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
7. MaxPower #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch Drive 15-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle #adMaxPower #ad
- Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip, ideal gift for father. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction.
180-degree, 1/2-inch drive flex head lets you work at any angle. Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. Breaks loose rusted or stuck nuts and bolts.
8. ABN #ad
ABN Extension Bar, 3/8in Drive x 15in – 180-Degree Rotating Head and Spring-Loaded Ball Bearing 3/8 Breaker Bar #adABN #ad
- Grip comfortably: 15-inch 38. 1cm long steel handle shaft to ensure the best grip with less user fatigue and more productivity. Built to last: constructed with a chrome-vanadium steel CR-V mirror-chrome finish shaft and chrome-molybdenum CR-MO drive head for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
Use anywhere: 180-degree head rotation so you can work at any angle and provide maximum leverage even in tight spaces.
Secure socket: spring-loaded ball bearing to secure any standard SAE 3/8-inch socket in place. Remove stubborn fasteners: use the abn 3/8” drive x 15” inch extension Bar Rotating Head 3/8 Breaker Bar to bust loose stubborn or rusted fasteners; It provides you with extra leverage to break loose any stuck nuts and bolts.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
9. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 1/2 in. Drive 30 in. Extended Leverage Breaker Bar #adCapri Tools #ad
- Extended 30 in. Rotates 230-degree for dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs. Of extended length. Chrome vanadium body and Chrome Molybdenum head for extra strength. Get the extra leverage you need to break loose frozen and stuck nuts and bolts.
Drive with 30 in. Spring loaded ball bearing ensures sockets are securely held. Length, 25% longer than standard, gives you extra leverage and makes your job easier. 1/2 in.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|