As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Soft Medium and Hard Fine Arkansas Novaculite Whetstones, Stone Size: 6" x 1 5/8" x 1/2", Arkansas Knife Sharpening System w/ Silicon Carbide Coarse, Dan's TRI-6, Genuine 3 Stone 6" Tri-Hone #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Genuine arkansas stones are 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas. Comes with one ounce of honing oil. 3 stone model has coarse Silicon Carbide, Medium Soft and Fine Hard Stones.
3 stone sizes are 6 inches long by 1 5/8" wide by 1/2 thick. Comes with 23 degree sharpend guide and wood base.
2. Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
Triangle HF113, 1 Each of Ultra Fine Arkansas: Square HF13, Norton-Saint Gobain Abrasives 61463686839 Hard Translucent Arkansas Abrasive File Set, Round HF813 & Sharp Edge Knife Blade HF873 Set of 4 #adNorton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
- 3"; x 1/4"; triangle Stone. Hard arkansas Stone Included:. 3"; x 3/4"; x 1/8"; back sharp Edge Knife Blade Stone. 3"; x 1/4"; round Stone. 3"; x 1/4"; square Stone.
3. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Bundle- 3 Piece Set of Genuine Arkansas Pocket Knife Sharpening Stones Whetstones 3" x 1" x 1/4" in Leather Pouches- Soft Medium, Hard Fine and Black Ultra Fine MAP-13A-L/FAP-13A-L/BAP-13A-L #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Soft and Hard stone colors vary. Stones in the set include: soft Medium, Hard Fine and Black Ultra Fine. Each stone come in a leather pouch to protect when not in use. Pouch color can vary.
4. Best Sharpening Stones #ad
Wood Mounted 8", Arkansas Sharpening Stone Set #adBest Sharpening Stones #ad
- Available in 2x6", 2x8" or 2x10". Genuine Arkansas Sharpening Stones. Made in usa, lifetime Guarantee, Wood Base Included. Can be used as a bench stone or handheld. 3 stones included, soft, hard & Black Arkansas. Coarse, fine and Extra-Fine Grits.
5. HU FRIEDY #ad
Dental Instrument Sharpening Kit Arkansas Stone Set HU FRIEDY USA #adHU FRIEDY #ad
- Instrument sharpening kit includes a #4 flat arkansas stone, a #299 Conical Arkansas Stone, Sharpen-EZ Stone Oil, Plastic Test Sticks 5, and a Magnifying Lens.
6. Best Sharpening Stones #ad
2" x 6", Arkansas 3 Sharpening Stone Kit #adBest Sharpening Stones #ad
- 6" x 2". Featuring Arkansas Black/Surgical Stone. Coarse, fine and Extra Fine Grit. Made in the USA. 3 arkansas sharpening stones included.
7. KME Sharpeners #ad
Model KF-4S, KME Knife Sharpener 4 Standard Stone Set with Hard Arkansas Stone #ad KME Sharpeners #ad
- 1 x 4 stone set from KME with Hard Arkansas Stone. Medium 320 grit Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Stone. Fine dan's Hard Arkansas Stone. Coarse 120 grit Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Stone. X-coarse 60 grit Silicon Carbide Ceramic Stone.
8. ACCUSHARP #ad
AccuSharp Arkansas Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stones w/ Honing Oil Set, Features 3" Fine & Medium Natural Whetstone w/ 1oz Honing Solution for Traditional, Coarse & Fine Sharpening #adACCUSHARP #ad
- Bottle of superior honing solution. Kit includes: the arkansas kit features a 3″ fine and a 3″ medium natural whetstone and 1 oz. Solution for sharpening and honing your blades: the knife stone Sharpener is the compact solution for sharpening and honing your blades.
Durable and long lasting: Crafted from solid materials, it’s strong, durable and designed to last a lifetime. Whether you’re working in the woods, or in the workshop, on the boat, this is the tool you need to keep your blades in peak cutting form.3
3-inch arkansas natural stones: 3 inch Arkansas Natural Stones for traditional, coarse and fine sharpening, plus a convenient bottle of honing solution, all in a single kit. Easy and safe use: the compact solution for sharpening and honing your blades. The stones and honing solution stay organized and ready each time you need to sharpen your knives and tools.
9. Spyderco #ad
Ceramic Stone, White Ceramic Sharpening File Set with Suede Snap-Close Pouch, Spyderco, 400F #adSpyderco #ad
- Suggested use - they are used by gunsmiths for trigger jobs, deburring, and detail finishing. Sharpeners - all spyderco sharperners share the same key qualities; they are quick and easy to use, or complicated clamps and fixtures, do not require oil, water, and do not need electricity.
Easy-to-use - our ceramic files are easily cleaned with household cleanser, a scouring pad, and water. Specifications - shapes: round, Square, Triangle, and Slip Teardrop, Material: Ceramic Stone. Premium design - Spyderco.