As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A-Team Performance #ad
PV2 172-1353 PV71 Disc/Drum Brakes, A-Team Performance Combination-Proportioning Valve, Front Drum Rear Brake Brass, Compatible with GM Street Rod Classic Car Truck #adA-Team Performance #ad
- Exact copy of ac delco style — pv2 172-1353 disc-drum valves and is a Universal PV2 Combination-Proportioning Valve, Disc/Drum brakes, Brass. Includes 1 x a-team performance combination-proportioning valve, pv2 172-1353 PV71 Disc/Drum Brakes, Front Drum Rear Brake Brass, Compatible with GM Street Rod Classic Car Truck.
Fits — most oeM dual-reservoir type master cylinders. Durability — the valve is made in solid brass for heavy duty and long lasting feature. Compatible with — brake line ports are 1/2'' and 7/16''.
2. GM #ad
GM Genuine Parts 19149234 Brake Pressure Modulator Valve #adGM #ad
- Gm recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component. Manufactured to gm Original Equipment specification to fit, form, and function. Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE.
|Warranty||24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|
3. UTSAUTO #ad
UTSAUTO Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool Suitable for PV2 PV4 DISC/DRUM Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool for AC Delco 172-1353 172-1371, 1Pcs #adUTSAUTO #ad
- It's used for lock the low pressure exhaust valve to allow fast and easy brake system bleeding on PV2/PV4 brake Proportioning Valve. High quality and durable material with long time using.
Package include 1pcs proportioning valve bleeder tool. Replace for ac delco 172-1353, 172-1371. Fitment for non-adjustable GM type combination proporting valve bleeder tool.
4. EGSTAOR #ad
PV2 PV4, Disc/Disc Disc/Drum AC Delco 172-1353 172-1371, Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool, EGSTAOR Valve Bleeding Tool Compatible with GM Combination Valves #adEGSTAOR #ad
- Your order will be shipped by Amazon fastly. Application -- compatible with various popular non-adjustable gm combination valves, Disc/Disc Disc/Drum PV2 & PV4, AC Delco 172-1353, 172-1371 brake proportioning valves.
High quality -- made of alumium alloy not plastic, features lightweight and durable for many times use, surface is finely polished, a must have tool for bleeding brakes.
How to use -- remove the brake light warning switch on your valve and replaced it with this tool, just screw into its place to install. Enjoy this essential brake bleeder tool.
12 months after-sale service provided by EGSTAOR. Why need it -- brake proportioning valve bleeder tool can lock the low pressure exhaust valve to make your braking system bleeding easily and fastly, and avoid the combined valve from tripping. Worry-free purchase -- if you are not satisfied, please apply for replacement or return in time. Use it to bleed your brakes.
5. Wilwood #ad
Wilwood 260-13190 Proportioning Valve #adWilwood #ad
- Oem equivalent part number: 260-13190 Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Tandem master cylinder mounting bracket kit w/ prop valve. Part number: 260-13190 .
6. Southwest Speed #ad
BRAND NEW WILWOOD ADJUSTABLE COMBINATION PROPORTIONING VALVE #adSouthwest Speed #ad
- Features: simplifies mounting, fluid circuit plumbing, and brake bias adjustments on modified, custom built, brake light wiring, or competition vehicles equipped with brake system upgrades | Maintains full separation between the front and rear fluid circuits when used with tandem outlet or dual mount master cylinder assemblies.
A wiring pigtail with a protective boot is included with the switch. Note: although the combination valve may mount in some oeM locations, it is not a direct replacement for any OEM unit and may require modifications to the brake lines and/or the mounting location for installation.
Bias proportioning adjustments will be specific to each vehicle.
Bias proportioning adjustment is provided in the rear fluid circuit | The front circuit has a single inlet and two outlets for optional line routing | A fluid port with a pressure switch responds instantly to pressure in the front fluid circuit for brake light activation. Brand new wilwood combination Proportioning Valve, Adjustable Wilwood Part #260-11179.
|Brand||Southwest Speed #ad|
7. UTSAUTO #ad
UTSAUTO Brass PV4 Brake Proportioning Valve Disc/Disc Brake System Combination Valve #adUTSAUTO #ad
- The perfect compliment to your disc/disc brake setup. This proportioning valve also known as a combination valve helps proportion the amount of pressure sent to the front and rear brakes, helping prevent rear lock-up.
The connections from the master Cylinder are 1/2"-20 and 7/16"-24. These pv4 combination-proportioning valves are based on the popular AC DELCO 172-1361disc-disc valves.
This pv4 proportioning valve great fit for your classic truck. They will work on nearly all vehicles that have disc brakes in the front and disc brakes in the rear. Please note that this valve has 2 3/8-24" ports for the front left and right calipers and 1 9/16-18" port for the rear brakes.