As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. J-B Weld #ad
3 oz, J-B Weld 37901 ExtremeHeat High Temperature Resistant Metallic Paste #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Simple to use: when fully cured, small gaps, machined or sanded. Non-flammable, it contains no solvents or Volatile Organic Compounds VOCs. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
Versatile & dependable: ideal for repair work on : exhaust manifolds, mufflers, fire boxes, catalytic converters, outdoor grills, pipe connections, gas and commercial furnaces and water heaters.
Jb weld delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond. Do it yourself: big or small, you can diy it with j-b.
Jb weld extreme heat: is formulated for repairs to iron, steel and metal in high temperature environments-2400°F / 1300°C. Our heavy duty adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. It is great for repairing cracks, this metallic compound can be drilled, seam connections or holes. The original cold weld: jb weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
2. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy, 2 oz. #adJ-B Weld #ad
- When fully cured, chemical and acid. J-b weld original’s set and cure color is dark grey. Can be drilled, filed, tapped, machined, sanded and painted. Cure and set time: after mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, filled, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, j-b weld Original can be tapped, sanded, molded and drilled.
J-b weld original: the original cold weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time.
Perfect for diy household, marine, craft repair and much more. Waterproof, chemical, petroleum, and acid resistant when fully cured. J-b weld original provides strong, automotive, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel.
Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. Surface applications: metal, wood, Concrete, Plastic & PVC, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass. Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours. Versatile & dependable: j-b weld original is steel reinforced, j-b weld original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit 287 degrees Celsius. Stong and nontoxic after it has set and temperature resistant up to 500F.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
|Warranty||Please Contact Seller for Product Warranty Information.|
3. Permatex #ad
2 oz., Permatex 84333 High Temp Epoxy Stick #adPermatex #ad
- Non-shrinking formula. Industrial strength, titanium-reinforced epoxy. Bonds and repairs materials exposed to high temperatures up to 500F. Cures to a hard, metal-like repair.
4. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80335 Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer, 3 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Makes new installations more secure. Suggested applications: Mufflers, tailpipes, joints, and catalytic converters; exhaust system must be cool before applying.
Waterproof, non-shrinking paste formula; shock resistant. Seals holes and leaks in mufflers, tailpipes and around joints. Temperature range: up to 2000°F 1000°C.
5. J-B Weld #ad
2 oz., J-B Weld 8267 SteelStik Steel Reinforced Epoxy Putty Stick #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Fit type: Universal Fit. J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. J-b weld steelstik set and cure color is dark grey. Cure and set time: after kneading the two part formula together by hand, SteelStik takes 5 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour.
Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. Product features and strength: j-b weld steelstik has lap shear strength of 900 psi, can withstand continuous temperatures up to 350F 176C and intermittent temperatures of 450F 232C, and is chemical resistant against petroleum, shaped, hydraulic fluids and other chemicals when fully cured.
Surface applications: iron & brass, aluminum & Stainless Steel, Copper & Bronze, Fiberglass and Plastic & PVC.
Steelstik can be molded, sanded, drilled and tapped. Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld. J-b weld steelstik: a hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is steel reinforced & non-rusting to quickly repair or rebuild anything made of metal! J-B Weld SteelStik is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
6. MG Chemicals #ad
11.5 fl. oz 2-Part kit, MG Chemicals 832HT High Temperature Black Epoxy Encapsulating and Potting Compound #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Extreme compressive and tensile strength. Water and humidity allows for submersion where needed. Suitable for very high temperature applications; service temperature range -40 to 225 °C -40 to 437 °F.
1. 7a:1b volume mix ratio. Excellent electrical insulating characteristics. Extreme resistance to chemicals.
|Brand||MG Chemicals #ad|
|Manufacturer||MG Chemicals #ad|
7. Blue Magic #ad
3. Fluid_Ounces, Blue Magic 18003 0 High Temperature Metal Repair #adBlue Magic #ad
- Great for boilers, furnaces, stoves, barbeques, heaters. Strength increases with heat. Withstands temperatures to 2400 degrees Fahrenheit. Fills cracks, holes and pits. Welds cracks and holes in iron and steel.
|Brand||Blue Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Magic #ad|