As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Flame King #ad
Flame King YSN335 33.5 Pound Steel Forklift Propane Tank Cylinder with Gauge TC and DOT Compliant #adFlame King #ad
- Durable construction and built in gauge. Safety first - flame king tanks are pre-purged vacuum ready for filling with LP gas - they are x-ray and hydrostatic tested plus Department of Transportation DOT and Transport Canada tc certified.
Forklift ready - this tank features a liquid draw design for use in forklift applications. From 1lb up to 100lb tanks, a leader in propane storage solutions, Premium, we've got you covered.
Leading the industry - flame king, prides themselves on making the highest quality, refillable propane tanks on the market. Can mounted horizontally or Vertical. High quality - each tank is constructed from high grade Welded Steel and powder coated for long lasting durability.
|Brand||Flame King #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flame King #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty voids if not purchased from Amazon Retail, Flame King.|
2. GasStop GSUSA2 #ad
GasStop Propane 100% Emergency Shut-Off Safety Device-for RV ACME type connections #adGasStop GSUSA2 #ad
- Patented technology that is UL Listed and Approved. Highly engineered brass construction, easy to install, and backed by a 5 year warranty. High quality gas pressure indicator to make sure that you don't run out of gas.
100% propane shut off in the event of major leak. Minor leak tester for your RV propane system. Ideal for 5th wheel, trailer, camper RVs.
|Brand||GasStop GSUSA2 #ad|
|Model||GSUSA2 Propane Safety Device|
3. LONGADS #ad
NPT /QCC1 Fittings, 40Lb 250PSI, Stainless Steel Braided Camper Tank Hose,Rv lp Gas Hoses Connector for Standard Two-Stage Regulator, LONGADS 2 Packs 15 inch RV Propane Hoses with Gauge #adLONGADS #ad
- New convenience design: rv propane Hoses come with tank gauge level indicator. Connects remote tank to high pressure regulator in order to carry gas across coach to 2-stage regulator. Necessarily removing the tank.
Installs quickly and easily tool-less attachment to propane tanks and regulator. Gulator to a qcc1 5lb to 40lb lp gas tank with gauge can check the gas volume easily, The pigtail hose can also be used to connect to an installed 4-Port Tee as an auxiliary propane supply Solid brass fittings provide secure, airtight connection propane equipment.
For bbq, rv and camping needs or having an outdoor cooking.
It comes with a color coded dial which lets you see when your propane gas level is low at a glance. 1/4 inch id 1/4 inch outer diameter, 1/4" npt stainless steel braided rv propane pigtail hose to 1/4" Female NPT. Please check your connector before you order it. This gauge allows you to monitor the fuel level without.
4. Wadoy #ad
Wadoy RV Propane Hose Connector Assembly 3 Foot, 3/8" Female Flare x 3/8" Female Flare Quick Connect Hose 59913 #adWadoy #ad
- Perfect for use with Olym-pian Wave Heaters. Connect an appliance equipped with 3/8" male flare fitting. 3/8" female flare x 3/8" female flare 3' LP Hose. 3/8" swivel female flare fittings on both ends. Easy to install.
|Part Number||Wadoy 59913|
5. Kidde #ad
1 Pack, Kidde FA110 Multi Purpose Fire Extinguisher 1A10BC #adKidde #ad
- Us coast Guard approved. Light weight: durable all metal construction. Multipurpose protection: fights class a, b, and C fires and is is UL rated 1-A:10-B:C, suitable for use on most common household fires.
Easy to use: easy to pull safety pin and commercial grade metal valve & trigger. Easy to read: gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. All new metal valve, handle, handle & lever: newly designed metal valve, and lever.
|Warranty||6 Year Limited|
6. Aftermarket #ad
FILLER VALVE 7647SC #adAftermarket #ad
- Wrench hex flats1 3/4". Tank connection M. Effective Length2 1/4". Hose connection1 3/4" ACME. Npt3/4". 3/4'' npt for forklift and asme tanks.
7. Camco #ad
Acme x 1/4" Male NPT, Camco 59843 20" Pigtail Propane Hose Connectors #adCamco #ad
- Acme nut x 1/4" male NPT. Rated for 200, 000 BTUs per hour. 20" hose. Built-in excess flow and thermal protection. Connect your camper's 1/4" npT inlet regulator to a 20lb or 30lb LP tank.