As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3000 8-Point Roll Bar Strut Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- The main hoop is not included with this item. Outer diameter measures 1-3/4 inch. It is sold separately and the part number depends on the customer's vehicle information.
Includes complete instructions to ensure a hassle free installation. Requires welding. Increases chassis strength and provides added safety.
2. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C4031 Mid Mount Plate, GM #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Provides a solid connection between the engine and the chassis. Improves reaction and 60-foot times. Eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels. Dimensions: 29-1/4" x 13-1/2" x. 090" thick.
3. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 27062 Ford 5/16 Inch Hex Oil Pump Primer, Engine Rebuilding Tools, Distributor Priming Tool #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Fits ford 5/16” hex nut: use this oil pump priming tool with any Ford vehicle using a 5/16” male hex nut to prevent damaging your engine from a dry start; This engine oil pump priming tool can fit a variety of Ford vehicles. Specifications: our ford oil pump priming tool works with a 3/8” reversible drill; Fits any Ford 5/16 male hex nut; Measures 10” x 2.
7” x 2. 3”; weights 2. 4 ounces; easy to maneuver and carry around to different jobs. Easy to use: simply place the oil pump into the distributor hole and use an electric drill to pump the oil pump primer to allow oil to cover the whole engine; This Ford oil priming tool is perfect for technicians and DIY mechanics.
Save money: because a dry start can damage the piston and the crankshaft, cost of repairs can be hefty; You could save almost $3, 000 by using this priming oil tool to prevent a dry start in rebuilt engines.
Save time: damaging the crankshaft and pistons can pose a long wait time for repairs; While a piston repair may take up to 10 hours, a crankshaft repair can take up to 20; This oil distributor tool can save you hours of unnecessary wait time.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
4. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2755 Rear Drag Race Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Fit type: Universal Fit. Our rear drag shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50 You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body.
Competition engineering’s 3-way adjustable drag shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile.
The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires. These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body.
These ratios also represent the percentage of force required to compress and extend the shock unit. It’s as simple as twist and click. Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible. Only this time, the first number is compression and the second extension. Replacement in competition Engineering P/N C2051. Competition engineering’s front drag shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40
|Brand||Competition Engineering #ad|
|Warranty||90 day manufacturer|
5. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2600 Adjustable Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Country of Origin : United States. Package weight: 3. 0 pounds. Designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Package dimensions: 3. 0 h x 17. 0 l x 4. 0 w inches.
6. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts 58527 Shock Absorber and Coil Spring Assembly #adMonroe #ad
- Consistent ride -- oe all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and PTFE-banded piston helps reduce friction between the piston and pressure tube to enhance responsiveness to changing road surfaces.
Exceptional handling -- tuned specifically for each application, full-displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide ride consistency. Capacity limited by suspension, tires and transmission; see owner's manual.
Reduces sag under load -- ideal for occasionally hauling or towing varying loads; heavy gauge, calibrated coil spring reduces sag when loaded up to 1, 200 lbs.
Improves performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade. Longer service life -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod delivers long life.
|Manufacturer||Monroe Shocks & Struts #ad|
7. ARTR #ad
ARTR Titanium 2 Inch x 50 Feet Exhaust Header Heat Wrap Kit with 10pcs 11.8 Inch Stainless Steel Locking Ties #adARTR #ad
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance. 2 inch wide and 50 feet long. It is better to soak wraps in water and wear gloves for installation.
Outperforms cheap aftermarket colored fiberglass tape insulation wraps. Universal application. Withstands 1800f direct/2500F intermittent heat. Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown.