As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Energy Suspension #ad
8 oz., Energy Suspension 9.11104 Formula 5 Prelube Grease #adEnergy Suspension #ad
- Forms a tough, durable, chemically resistant film of lubricant. Prevents metal-to-metal contact under severe shock loads. 8-oz squirt tube.
2. Daystar #ad
Universal Lubrathane Poly Lube 3 oz this is the ideal lube for any polyurethane bushing, Daystar, KU11004, Made in America #adDaystar #ad
- Lubricates insulates and penetrates. Waterproof and corrosion resistant. Creates a durable protective film of lubricant. Lubrathane; poly lube grease gun. Specially formulated with teflon.
3. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline Moly-Fortified Gray Full Synthetic Grease 14.1 OZ Cartridge #adValvoline #ad
- Nlgi #2 gc-lb lithium complex EP grease. Provides superior high- and low-temperature protection -60°F to 425°F over conventional greases.
Extreme pressure fortified. For all u. S. European & Japanese Vehicles. Moly-fortified for increased film strength and exceptional resistance to heavy loads.
4. Super Lube #ad
Super Lube 41150 Synthetic Multi-Purpose Grease, 400g, Translucent White Color #adSuper Lube #ad
- Nsf rating h-1, safe for incidental food contact. Will not drip, run or evaporate. Impervious to salt water, safe in potable water. Patented synthetic NLGI grade 2 heavy-duty, multipurpose lubricant. Dielectric, Food Grade, Clean.
5. Energy Suspension #ad
Energy Suspension 9.5170R 1-1/8" Sway bar Bushing Set #adEnergy Suspension #ad
- Durability is superior for cars, oil, and a host of other common under car contaminants will eventually destroy the rubber bushings on your vehicles, trucks and suvs; road salt, not to mention the weight and torque forces that typically compress rubber.
Hyper-flex is offered in a variety of durometers firmness or softness, depending on product application; performance tested and race proven; used for all of Energy Suspension products that require a higher level of performance and durability.
If you are modifying, building a new vehicle for scratch or restoring an old one, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane should be the 'ground zero' focus of your present and next vehicle plans.
Over two decades of in-house experience in innovating, engineering and formulating wide selection of polyurethane components for many different industries, Energy Suspension has qualified as premier manufacturer of the high quality polyurethane products. Hyper-flex replacement polyurethane components stand up well to contaminants that often destroy rubber and have been engineered to give longer-lasting performance and not compress permanently.