As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mudder #ad
T Handle Exhaust Spring Hooks Snowmobile Spring Puller Removal Tool Pipe Spring Puller for Motorcycle Dirt Bike Red with Black, 2 Pieces Exhaust Spring Puller Tool Motorcycle Exhaust Spring Hooks #adMudder #ad
- Durable material: the exhaust pipe spring installed puller hooks are made of metal and rubber material, resistant to fade, safe and no bad smell, comfortable to touch, sturdy and not easy to break, durable to use, you can use them for a long time.
Size information: the multipurpose spring hook measures approx. Humanized design: the exhaust puller tool is designed with a t shape pattern, which can increase the braced force and let you control easily, and the exhaust puller tool is designed with the rubber coating, which can relieve the pressure on your hands and make your use comfortably, and the thin hook which is at the top is convenient for you to operate in a narrow space.
What you receive: you will receive 2 pieces motorcycle exhaust spring hooks, enough quantity will meet your various use demands and make your replacement easily.
6. 30 x 3. 15 inches/16 x 8 cm, suitable size will make your use easier and easy for you to carry, light and small, and it is convenient for you to operate in a small space. Extensive usage: the t-shaped exhaust spring hook is suitable for many places where springs need to be removed and installed, such as vehicle brakes, riding lawnmower decks, motorcycle and more other vehicles.
2. Motion Pro #ad
Motion Pro 08-0127 Heavy Duty Spring Hook #adMotion Pro #ad
- Security added to grip when applying tension to the spring. Used to remove exhaust pipe springs, seat or tank holding springs, cotter pins, side stand springs and other parts.
|Brand||Motion Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Motion Pro #ad|
3. Woody's #ad
10in., Woodys SPR2-TOOL-S Exhaust Spring Puller Tool #adWoody's #ad
- Redesigned for a better grip. Hard-to-reach tight spaces get easier with. Woodys spring tools make pushing, pulling and twisting springs on and off a snap.
When the only way to get at the exhaust springs is to reach through the entire engine compartment, grab Woodys 15in. Spring Tool. Woodys new 10in. Spring Tool.
4. Woody's #ad
Woodys 18-2120 Spring Tool 15" #adWoody's #ad
- Woodys spring tools make pushing, pulling and twisting springs on and off a snap. When the only way to get at the exhaust springs is to reach through the entire engine compartment, grab Woodys 15in.
Spring Tool. Hard-to-reach tight spaces get easier with. Redesigned for a better grip. Woodys new 10in. Spring Tool.
5. Philbinden #ad
2pcs 6.3x3.1 Inches Motorcycle Exhaust Spring Hooks T Shaped Handle Spring Installed Puller Hooks Trampoline Spring Pull Tool Spring Removal Tool for Motorcycle #adPhilbinden #ad
- Durable material our hook tool T-hook spring pull kit are made of metal and rubber material, comfortable to touch, not easy to break.
Quality guarantee our high-quality spring pull tool T-Hook will make your replacement easily. Quick operationour exhaust spring puller tool has large handle, provides plenty of leverage, easy to hold meet your various use demands.
Practical designour exhaust spring tool can effectively aviod your knuckles from getting smashed and losing and breaking springs. Extensive usage use the brake spring hook removal tool for vehicle springs removal, installation, adjustment.
6. Sno-Stuff #ad
SNO Stuff 725-903 Deluxe Exhaust Spring Tool Multi-Pack #adSno-Stuff #ad
- Straight tool with parallel hook; and 5 1/2in. Includes: 10 1/2in. Angled tool with parallel hook; 9 3/4in. Straight tool with perpendicular hook. Contains a selection of exhaust spring hook tools. Curved tool with perpendicular hook;. Straight tool with parallel hook; 5 1/2in. 12 1/4in.
|Manufacturer||Sno Stuff #ad|
7. Horolas #ad
Holoras Exhaust Pipe Springs Puller, T-Spring Remover Installer Hook Tool for Motocross Motorcycle Kart Bike #adHorolas #ad
- Small size, easy to carry. The easy pain free way of removing and re-installing your exhaust spring. Security added to grip when applying tension to the spring, makes exhaust spring removal easy. Excellent grip with PVC coated handle.
T-spring remover installer is made of Plastic and Metal, it has good quality. This spring puller is used to remove exhaust pipe springs, center stand springs, side stand springs, brake springs, seat or tank holding spring, general return spring fitting tool.
8. KiWAV #ad
KiWAV Motorcycle Exhaust & Stand Spring Hook Removal Tool & Headlight Adjuster w/T-Handle #adKiWAV #ad
- Used to remove exhaust pipe springs, center stand springs, seat or tank holding spring, side stand springs, brake springs, general return spring fitting tool. Makes removing springs a simple task.
9. MUFENG #ad
Spring Pull Tool,Exhaust Spring Puller Tool Snowmobile ATV Motorcycle Muffler,Motorcycle Exhaust Stand Spring Hook Removal Tool Hook Tool T-Hook Spring Pull Kit for Motorcycle Dirt Bike. #adMUFENG #ad
- Extra long handle for easily use away from oil, dirty. Great for vehicle brakes, removing tight drum brake springs, riding lawn mower decks, pulling flat agitators out of top load washers, and other equipment; For removing muffler springs, installing snow blower springs; Universal for all vehicles and standard springs.
Easy to use. Made of premium stainless steel, rustproof, water resistant and durable, eco-friendly, sturdy, good for long-lasting using.
The brake spring hook saves your knuckles from getting smashed and saves you from losing and breaking springs. This exhaust spring puller tool with T handle, it is easy to use and save more effort and time compared to other tools when works.
10. ABN #ad
ABN Brake Spring Hook & Headlight Adjuster w/T-Handle, Adjustment, Angled Hook – Vehicle Springs Removal, Installation #adABN #ad
- Fix your car at home: complete automotive fixes at home using the ABN Spring Hook and Headlight Adjuster; Use the T-Shaped angled hook to remove exhaust pipe springs, brake springs, seat or tank holding, or headlight adjusting springs. Reach any tight space: t-style handle is easy to grip and provides extra leverage; Hook end angled at 30-degrees for access in tight and confined spaces; Heat-treated alloy construction for strength and longevity.
Use on multiple vehicles: fix vehicle brakes, removing tight drum brake springs, riding lawn mower decks, pulling flat agitators out of top load washers, and other equipment using the universal T-handle tool; For removing muffler springs, installing snow blower springs.
Protect your knuckles: prevent the hassle of scraping up your knuckles while trying to squeeze into tight spaces; T-hook spring tool makes it easier for you to hook onto the exact spring you want without fear of losing it or smashing your hand in the process.
Complete jobs quicker: with minimal effort, you will be able to quickly complete brake spring and headlight adjusting spring work; Relieve pressure from your hand by relying on the strength of the T-handle tool which is easier than using vice-grips.