As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Surge Guard #ad
120/240V, 50A, Surge Guard 44290 Portable Surge Protector #adSurge Guard #ad
- Increased receptacle brass thickness reduces heat. Tests for and indicates open neutral, reverse polarity, missing Leg 1/Missing Leg 2 Voltage, Open Circuit/No Power, open ground, Surge Protection Status, and Overheating Plug/Receptacle.
Easy to read lED fault chart provides simple power analysis. Identifies faulty park power plus offers surge protection. Convenient Easy-T-Pull plug handles.
2. Southwire #ad
15A Male to 30A Female, Southwire 09521 Surge Guard Molded RV Power Adapter #adSouthwire #ad
- Connection: 15a Male to 30A Female. Adapter body: Molded PVC. Shape: Round. Easy grip round adapters fit comfortably in any size hand. Electrical rating: 125v / 15A / 1875W.
3. Southwire #ad
Southwire 40350RVC3 50 amp Surge Guard Hardwire Automatic Transfer Switch #adSouthwire #ad
- High and low frequency. This model provides enhanced features over other transfer switches. The rvc compatible surge Guard Plus transfer switch provides premium protection for your motorhome. Amp: 50 Amp. Total electrical protection from faulty park power and generator powerSpecifications.
4. Surge Guard #ad
30', Male/Female, Surge Guard 50A30MFSE RV Flex 50 Amp Cord #adSurge Guard #ad
- Super flexible 50A cords, allowing for maximum maneuverability. Stows easily and remains flexible. Flex50a jacket made of durable/Flexible TPE, flexible in warm or cold climates. Eliminate the hassle of dealing with unmanageable 50A cords. Molded plug end with Easy-T-Pull Handle.
5. Surge Guard #ad
30', Male, Surge Guard 50A30MOSE RV Flex 50 Amp Cords #adSurge Guard #ad
- Stows easily and remains flexible. Molded plug end with Easy-T-Pull Handle. Eliminate the hassle of dealing with unmanageable 50A cords. Super flexible 50A cords, allowing for maximum maneuverability. Flex50a jacket made of durable/Flexible TPE, flexible in warm or cold climates.
6. 3A Technology Co. #ad
120V, 30A,Black, Surge Guard 44280 Portable Surge Protector #ad3A Technology Co. #ad
- Identifies faulty Park Power Plus Offers Surge Protection. Easy to read led fault Chart Provides Simple Power Analysis. Convenient easy-T-Pull Plug Handles.
Increased receptacle Brass Thickness Reduces Heat. Tests for and indicates open neutral, reverse Polarity, open ground, Open Circuit/No Power, Surge Protection Status, And Overheating Plug/Receptacle.
7. Trc #ad
TRC 44750 Surge Guard 30-Amp Portable with Shock Shield #adTrc #ad
- Requires manual reset after a ground fault. Automatically shuts off the power when ground faults are present. Trc surge guard With Shock Shield. Perfect for Pop-ups and Travel Trailers. Provides shock protection.
|Manufacturer||Southwire Company, LLC #ad|
8. Technology Research #ad
Surge Guard 34850 Portable Model with LCD Display, 50 Amp #adTechnology Research #ad
- Lcd display English. Automatic reset on power restoration. Built-in intelligence. 3850 joules of power surge protection. Protects RV from faulty park power.
9. Technology Research #ad
Technology Research 34590 Universal Lock , black #adTechnology Research #ad
- Quick and easy to use. Lock not included. Prevents unauthorized removal of your Surge Guard electrical protector from your RV. For use with both 30 and 50 Amp Portable Surge Guard units.
10. Technology Research #ad
Technology Research 40100 50 Amp Surge Guard Automatic Transfer Switch #adTechnology Research #ad
- Trc surge guard automatic transfer switches. Benefits of a transfer switch are a plus for some RV owners; mechanical interlocking contactors, time delay at power up, Transfers to generator power automatically when energized after 30 second delay.
Protects rv bumper to bumper from faulty park power. Permanently install Surge Guard protection in your RV.