As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
And Marine Batteries |Durable Anti-Corrosion Material | Measures 21.5" x 7.4" x 11.2", 55375, Camco Heavy Duty Double Battery Box with Straps and Hardware, Group GC2 | Safely Stores RV, Automotive #adCamco #ad
- 2-inches H. Meets u. Inner dimensions: 21. Safe and durable construction: Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene to keep batteries safe. Includes: 2 straps and 4 strap clamps with screws.
5-inches l x 7. S. Coast guard specifications: meets u. 4-inches W x 11. Coast guard cfr 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications when used with 2 6V Group GC2 batteries. Box holds: 2 6v group gc2 batteries or 2 12V Group 24/24M batteries. S.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
2. NOCO #ad
NOCO HM485 Dual 8D Commercial-Grade Battery Box, Black #adNOCO #ad
- Commercial-grade dual 8d battery box for 12-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries. Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183.
7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. Features a four-corner fastening system, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, a captive lid hold-down, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir.4
420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 . Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183. Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as, gas, oil, and unaffected by acid, UV exposure.420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications, and frustration-free packaging.
3. NOCO #ad
RV, NOCO HM327BKS Group 27 Snap-Top Battery Box For Marine, Camper And Trailer Batteries , Black #adNOCO #ad
- Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation. Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183.
7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. 420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 Heavy-duty group 27 battery box for 12-volt marine, boat, RV, and trailer batteries. Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure.
4. Renogy #ad
Heavy Duty for RV, Renogy Standard Box for Group Straps, and Marine, Automotive, 24-31 Battery Sizes, Adjustable Divider and Mounting Brackets #adRenogy #ad
- Wide applicability-fits most group 24-31 batteries with an adjustable divider to secure the battery in place and limit battery movement. Easy installation-install the battery box in a car, camper, boat, motorhome, trailer, or caravan with the included tie-down strap and mounting brackets.
Fully ventilated-the secure cover incorporates multiple vent holes to ensure full-flow ventilation of hydrogen gas. Designed tough-made of high impact-resistant polypropylene to withstand harsh environments and mitigate potential damage. Power source type: Solar Powered.
|Part Number||Heavy Duty|
5. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22080 USCG-Approved Marine Group 27 Series Standard Battery Box with Strap & Mounting Kit #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Size: 14 inch x 7-1/4 inch x 10 inch. Complete with hold down strap and mounting hardware. Lid is designed to allow easy access around battery cables and wires.
Meets abyc standard e-10 and USCG spec 183, 420 Acid resistant polyethelene battery box provides a sound solution to storing a single group 27 battery.
6. Camco #ad
55374, Camco Heavy Duty Double Battery Box with Straps and Hardware, Automotive, and Marine Batteries |Durable Anti-Corrosion Material | Measures 21.5" x 7.4" x 11.2", Group GC2 | Safely Stores RV #adCamco #ad
- Box holds: 2 6v group gc2 batteries or 2 12V Group 24/24M batteries. 420 and abyc e-10 Includes: 2 straps and 4 strap clamps with screws. Safe and durable construction: Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene to keep batteries safe.
S. Coast guard specifications: meets u. Inner dimensions: 21 ½-inches l x 7 3/8-inches W x 11 3/16-inches H. 7 specifications when used with 2 6V Group GC2 batteries. Meets u. Coast guard cfr 183. S.
7. RV Armor #ad
Aluminum Diamond Plate- Gloss Black, 27" RV Battery Lock Box #adRV Armor #ad
- Three optional knock out holes for different trailer configurations. Corrosion resistant. Gloss black Diamond Plate Aluminum. Laser cut for precision protection. Pre-drilled holes with self tapping bolts for easy installation.
|Brand||RV Armor #ad|
|Manufacturer||RV Armor, LLC #ad|
8. NOCO #ad
NOCO HM484 8D Commercial-Grade Battery Box , Black #adNOCO #ad
- Ships in certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir.
Certified and tested; meets united states coast guard uscg Code of Federal Regulations 183. 420 and american boat and Yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications.
Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 8D battery. Keeps your battery safe; limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals. Designed for rugged environments; impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, gas, oil and other contaminants, withstands acid, and immune to UV exposure.
9. Camco #ad
Holds 2 Group 24 Batteries, Camco 55370 Vented RV/Marine Battery Box, Protects Your RV or Marine Battery from Collisions and Contaminants, Double Side-by-Side #adCamco #ad
- Protects your rv/marine battery: protects your RV/marine battery against collisions and contaminants; Box Holds: 2 group 24 batteries. Meets u. S. Coast guard CFR 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications.
Vented design: expels hazardous gases, allowing you to safely store your battery in storage compartments; Features: A positive and negative battery terminal with 3/8-inch studs. Coast guard specifications: meets u. S. Measurements: 17 5/8-inches x 15 ½-inches x 13 7/8-inches including vent ports; 17 5/8-inches x 15 ½-inches x 11 7/8-inches excluding vent ports; Durable Construction: Constructed of a durable polymer.
Compatibility: compatible with 3/8-inch ring terminals on battery cables. Includes: 1 battery box, 1 hose mount plate, 2 battery terminals, putty tape, 1 hose, 1 louvered vent grill, 2 hose clamps, foam tape, and mounting hardware.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
10. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 20-Inch Battery Inverter Cable Set #adEPAUTO #ad
- Load flow: 200A 12V. Nickel-plated copper terminals. A set of positive Red and negative Black small cables. Length: 20 inch; max. Heavy duty safe UL 6 Gauge cables. 1/4” ＆ 3/8" round center hole.