As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CANOPUS #ad
Buffing Pads and Bonnets, Bonnet Cleaning Tool, Buffing Pad Cleaner, CANOPUS Polishing Pad Cleaner, Spur Tool for Revitalizing Polisher Compound Pads, Buffing Spur Tool #adCANOPUS #ad
- Great and handy design: the canopus spur tool is made of an aligned and coaxial set of 3 spurs with rounded tips that will safely break up and pull out the dried or hardened glaze remaining in your polishing or buffing pads. This process will extend your pad's lifetime and prepare them for the next use.
Easily revitalize your pads: the procedure is very simple and straightforward. After using your pads for a while, they will naturally become coarser and lose effectiveness. Satisfaction guarantee: canopus is a company located in Long Beach, California. The canopus spur tool will fluff them up again and loosen those rough wool hairs and so that they get ready for the next use.
In the meantime, this will also reduce the washing and cleaning time and save you some money. We guarantee your complete satisfaction, 100% money-back if you are not satisfied with the product. A quick step will clean, and revitalize your pads, fluff, which will save you time and money.
This is a must-have for anyone that enjoys polishing and detailing their beloved cars. Quick and simple to use: the canopus spur tool is very easy to use and allows you to keep your wool pad or bonnet mounted on the polisher. Just run your polisher preferably with the pad facing away from you for safety and with light to medium pressure holding the spurs against the pad for up to 30 seconds at a time. Keep your pads clean: keeping a clean wool pad or a buffing pad is essential for a perfect finish and buffing procedure.
2. Chemical Guys #ad
Chemical Guys BUF_333_16 Foam and Wool Citrus-Based Pad Cleaner, 16 oz #adChemical Guys #ad
- Powder cleaners don't dissolve correctly and can leave residue that will easily scratch the surface of your vehicle. Contains citrus degreasing agents that breaks up oil and eliminates traces of residue.
Removes wax, glaze, compound, polish, dressing and grease. Dish soaps and powders can leave a residue of its own, so there is no soap in this cleaner. Cleans, restores and prolongs the life of wool, foam, sponge and microfiber pads.
|Brand||Chemical Guys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chemical Guys #ad|
|Warranty||Customer satisfaction guaranteed|
3. McKee's 37 #ad
22 fl. oz., Wool, Microfiber Buffing Pad Cleaner, McKee's 37 MK37-5005 Polishing Pad Cleaner Foam #adMcKee's 37 #ad
- Contains a strong degreasing agent that breaks up oil and eliminates every last trace of residue. Mckee's 37 polishing pad cleaner powers through these chambers in a way the water or soapy water can't accomplish.
Easy spray formula. Safe on all buffing pads. Think of the inside of a foam pad as a series of interlocking rooms.
|Brand||McKee's 37 #ad|
|Manufacturer||McKee's 37 #ad|
4. Shineyoo #ad
Used for Rotary and Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Buffing Equipment Buffing Pad Cleaner, Shineyoo 7" Wool Buffing Pad Kit 2PCS 100% Polishing Wool Pads Kit Low Linting Wool Pad #adShineyoo #ad
- Fine polishiing woolpads eliminate any fine marks for a perfect finish. Fast and smooth – features 100% premium natural wool, known for its fast cut of wool with a fine finish. Easy to use – use with available 3M adaptor for fast screw-on attachment to rotary polisher.
Material– fine 100% natural wool buffing pads scientifically formulated for compounding paint, gelcoat and fiberglass surfaces on boats, cars, RVs and more. Low linting wool-removes finishing abrasive sand scratches and other paint surface defects with reduced shedding of wool fibers.
5. SPTA #ad
Car Buffing Pad Professional Cleaning Tool for Buffing Pads and Woolen Pads, SPTA Polishing Pad Conditioning Brush, Polishing Spur Tool Set,Wool Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur Tool+ Foam Pad Brush #adSPTA #ad
- The design of the hook makes it easier to use. They are perfect match for you to clean polishing pads. And the end of the handle is designed to help take pads off. Easy and comfortable to operate, save your time and energy, make detailing more enjoyable.
Brush helps remove wax and powder stain on the surface, prolong pads' service life. Spur tool keeps your pads free of small grit, prevent damage to the paint while polishing.
6. Chemical Guys #ad
Chemical Guys BUF_900 Foam Pad Conditioning Brush #adChemical Guys #ad
- Tough construction Stands Up To Constant Use. Package dimensions :4. 0 cm l x11. 6 cm w x23. 0 cm H. Also works On Wool Pads. Clean and recondition Foam Buffing Pads. Ergonomic shape Makes It Easy To Use.
|Brand||Chemical Guys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chemical Guys #ad|
7. TCP Global #ad
TCP Global Brand Polishing and Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur Tool for Revitalizing Polisher Compound Pads and Bonnets #adTCP Global #ad
- Extend your pads life by keeping All Your Pads Clean and Ready For Their Next Use. Great for use with all Polishing, Buffing and Compounding Pads and Bonnets.
A quick step to clean, fluff and revitalize Your Pads, Which Will Save You Time and Money. A must have for anyone That Regularly Polishes and Details Cars.
|Brand||TCP Global #ad|
|Manufacturer||TCP Global #ad|
8. SPTA #ad
Buffing Polishing Pads, SPTA 5Pc 5.5 Inch Face for 5 Inch 125mm Backing Plate Compound Buffing Sponge Pads Cutting Polishing Pad Kit For Car Buffer Polisher Compounding,Polishing and Waxing -SQPPS5MIX #adSPTA #ad
- Advanced manufacturing technology◆ soft and fine workmanship, bring out the highest level showcar of shine with the ultra-smooth finishing polish pads, It lasts 4-5 cars polishing or more. Unique design◆ different size for two sides of the pad-front 5. 5 inch 138mm, to reduce the abrasion for both pad itself, back is 5 inch 125mm-a specicial design to protect surface from being scratched while polishing, plate and surface.
White/black pad for finishing and waxing. Blue polishing pad for removing sun abuse and swirl mask. And they have great capacity of heat dissipation.
They are suggested to be washed with clean water and dried naturally after using You also can use SPTA Polishing Pad Condition Brush To Clean the Pads. This sets also good for polishing resin products, Rotary Polisher, Random Orbital Sander and Other Polisher. With hook and loop backing, and floors.
High quality◆ prime quality, and sealing glaze, polishing, washable and reusable. And it has wider compatibility for most type of compounds compare to other shape of pads such as honeycomb, waffle or diamond shape. It’s washable, Washable and save money. Compounding & polishing & waxing◆ there are five different colors of the sponge pad : yellow/orange for heavy cut, White/Black For Light Cut or Finish Polish, Blue For Medium Cut, car scratches, Bring your car back to shiny! Great for removing sun abuse, headlight wearing and etc.
9. Nonbrand #ad
Polishing Spur Tool Set,Wool Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur Tool+ Foam Pad Brush, Car Buffing Pad Professional Cleaning Tool… #adNonbrand #ad
- Customer care: we are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. Pad conditioning brush ： dense, strong Bristles Removes Dried Polish and Compounds During Polishing - Keeps Microfiber Pads Clean.
Perfect design：tool uses an aligned set of 3 spurs with rounded points that will safely break up and pull out dry or hardened glaze, polish and compound.
Don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today! Quality promise: keep your foam and microfiber pads free of contaminants, prolonging pad life and preventing micro-marring on your paint while polishing. Quick & simple : use and with no need to remove your wool pad or bonnet from the polisher and minimize hand or machine washing your wool pad.
10. DETAIL GUARDZ #ad
DETAIL GUARDZ The Dirt Lock Pad Washer Bundle Complete Kit White Includes Dirt Lock Bucket Filter #adDETAIL GUARDZ #ad
- Dramatically extends the life of your polishing pads by keeping them clean and ready for the next use. Attach your dirty pads onto the hook and loop handle and plunge on the pad washer to clean. A complete pad washing setup! Quickly and gently cleans any polishing pad within seconds.
Can also be used in your wash bucket to filter your water to prevent swirl-marks and scratches. No external power tools required. Mimics a gentle hand wash and does NOT damage the pad, a must have for all polishing setups.